Shaping the future
Working together to improve sustainability and achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Impact360 was established in 2018 to have an impact on sustainability by focusing on corporations and their contribution to sustainability.
- Stakeholders expect and will reward corporations for their sustainability actions and efforts.
- Corporations should take an active and vocal role on social and environmental issues.
- We are all better, including corporations, if we partner, collaborate and work together.
- We support the United Nations, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to focus corporations on having a positive sustainability impact rather than focusing on measures that seek only to limit their damage.
- Where appropriate, the SDGs are grouped into 5 general areas being People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Partnerships.
- The Impact360 sustainability rating used is based on proprietary rating criteria and process.
Impact360’s purpose is to improve corporate sustainability by focusing on increased transparency and greater collaboration and partnerships, so as to enhance stakeholder engagement and sustainable solutions for corporations and overcome sustainability challenges.
Recognition should be given to companies that contribute to sustainability and applaud their new initiatives.
Challenges can often be resolved by collaboration, diversity of views and additional resources.
How we assist corporations
Platform to promote its sustainability credentials
A platform to promote a corporation’s sustainability credentials.
Platform to resolve sustainability challenges
Provide transparency of an organisation’s sustainability goals and aspirations and the potential challenges.
Platform to discuss relevant sustainability issues
Identifies sustainability issues that impact corporations and provides the platform for discussion.
Channel for Stakeholder feedback
Provide stakeholder feedback on a corporate’s sustainability.
Independent assessment of its corporate sustainability
Provides an independent rating of a corporate’s sustainability based on impact on People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Partnerships.
Distribution of latest sustainability news
Provides latest news and updates on corporate sustainability and news from member organisations.